Your success is our greatest strength...iServe has the tools for you to thrive!
iServe Residential Lending, LLC, one of America's fastest growing mortgage lenders, is seeking a Mortgage Professional looking to be a Five-Star Branch Manager and has the drive to earn more money and grow with unlimited earnings potential. The applicant must be a self-starter with proven sales experience in converting mortgage leads to funded loans, while operating within a flexible and entrepreneurial culture. Our Branch Manager’s program provides you and your team the products, pricing, and operational support to help you succeed. You will be working for a direct lender with financial strength that empowers you to grow your business and you will have access to all the resources and benefits of a national mortgage company. Commissions are structured competitively with ascending scale based on monthly productivity.
- Zero start-up costs for new branches
- Dynamic product mix with competitive pricing
- Sales-friendly operations staff with a common goal - to close your loans fast
- Innovative marketing tools to help you originate more loans
- Personal website and lead/contact management platform
- Web-based, end-to-end origination technology
- Dedicated licensing support team designed to ensure a seamless transition
- Full benefits - 401K, health and dental
- Support for accounting, compliance, IT, HR, payroll, marketing, and operations
The applicant must have the ability to work effectively with diverse groups of people, respond to client complaints, and communicate denials with diplomacy. Also must possess skills in problem solving, decision-making, time management and attention to detail. This individual is responsible for directing and managing the sales activities of a branch of residential mortgage loan officers and ensuring profitability, market share growth, and a high level of customer service. Also responsible for producing high quality loans that meet iServe Residential Lending guidelines by building relationships with realtors, builders, financial planners, past customers, and other nontraditional source while providing excellent customer service.
A proven track record in branch management and market growth. NMLS license is required.
Aggressive revenue-driven commission’s structure and bonuses